new? start here
supplies you'll need
the basic steps
help & more info
symbol & color meanings
where do I...?
find egg designs
list my workshop
pysanky coloring pages
original dye recipes
legends & traditions
of further interest
ann's rcm coins
pysanky gift ideas
ann's gift shop
updated MAR 3 2017
Ukrainian Recipes: Kartoplyanka (Potato Soup), Country Style
Raising the Roof", a fundraising cookbook for 2001 from St. George the Great Martyr Ukrainian Catholic Church in Oshawa, Ontario.
- Cook onion in butter until slightly wilted.
- Add vegetabes, soup stock, water and salt. Cover and cook until vegetables are tender.
- Blend flour with sour cream. Spoon some soup liquid into it, stir into soup and bring to a boil.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Garnish with dill or parsley.
- This soup is usually served with rye bread.
Back to Recipes
|top • home • sitemap • contact|
|site & designs created, maintained & copyright © 2017 by ann morash.|